[l10n] Status pages for 2nd-stage installer-packages

Hey list,

as some of you may have noticed, I am working on a status-page for
2nd-stage installer packages. I think it's running fine now:

  http://people.debian.org/~seppy/d-i/2nd-stage/

It is and looks similar to [0]Denis' status page, which generates the
status from CVS (means: debian-installer-, base-config- and tasksel-CVS)
tasksel is 2nd stage, but since it is maintained via CVS, it's on Denis'
status page:

  http://people.debian.org/~barbier/debian-installer/l10n/

Some quotes from 2nd-stage status:
     1	094%	 de
     2	091%	 cs
     3	079%	 pt_BR
     4	079%	 pl
     5	077%	 es
     6	076%	 fr
     7	073%	 da
     8	071%	 it
     9	068%	 ja
    10	067%	 sv
    (...)

17 of 40 languages are below 5%, where 12 of them are on 0%.

If you want to help out translating, please read the instructions below
the stats:
  - first, look in BTS if your translation has not already been
    submitted
  - translate
  - file a bug against the package with your translation attached

The pages are generated twice a day. Sources are from unstable. You can
get a list of packages checked in the file "packages-list".

cheers,
seppy

[0] When talking about "Status-Page", it's better to call them
    "2nd-stage-status" and "main-status" or whatever. Don't call them by
    the surenames of people running them: "Denis" (Barbier) and "Dennis"
    (me) looks very similar :)