Re: [INTL:ro]common files and questions(spelling, wording, mistakes)

(I'll commit your ro.po files. No changelog update will be done)

Quoting Eddy Petrisor (eddy_petrisor@yahoo.com):
> Where: partman_partman
> String: "Contiunue the partitioner?"
> Problem: is this correct?
> Suggestion: "Contiunue the partitioning?"

Joey, what do you think of that one?

If this is changed, I think we can unfuzzy translations.

> Where: tools_isoscan
> String: "The ISO image you downloaded is may be corrupt."
> Problem: "is may be" not correct
> Suggestion: "is may be" becomes "may be"

I'm probably the culprit for that one. I probably meant "is maybe
corrup". I have changed this (and unfuzzied translations), but this is
probably not very good english.

Joey ?

If this is changed, I think we can unfuzzy translations.

By the way, here is how I unfuzzy translations:

1) edit templates
2) DO NOT run debconf-updatepo
3) cd po
4) mkdir OLD NEW
5) cp *po OLD (just in case)
6) for i in *po ; do cat $i | sed 's/is may be/is maybe'/g' >NEW/$i ; done
7) cp NEW/* .
8) cd ..
9) debconf-updatepo

Then look in fr.po just to see if my sed command didn't change
unwanted stuff...:-)

> Where: tools_partconf
> String: "You can choose to leave this file system intact,
> or create a file system or swap space."
> Problem: Wording? (or .. or) (doesn't sound good)
> Sugestion: "You can choose to leave this file system
> intact,
> or you could create a file system or swap space."

I leave this one to Joey also. Unfuzzying translations is probably
possible, provided we do not change the wording too much.