partman xfs: bad entry in /etc/fstab

Hello,

I did a vmware install using
http://gluck.debian.org/cdimage/testing/sid_d-i/i386/20040309/sarge-i386-netinst.iso

I did a typo in the boot line and ended in the default install :-)
Thus I got to use the new partitioner partman.

I was impressed to see a message, that xfs for /boot is not such a good
idea, so I went back to repartition ... very impressive.

In general I didn't like the many menus, but I can see that the logic
behind it is much more capable. So I'll get used to it, I guess.

So I chose
/dev/discs/disc0/part1 => 128 MB swap
/dev/discs/disc0/part2 =>  32 MB ext3  /boot
/dev/discs/disc0/part1 => 800 MB xfs   /

The reboot failed into some strange state. I was able to get in adding
  init=/bin/bash
to the boot options. / was mounted readonly.

I found that /etc/fstab was the source of the problem

 /dev/sda3 / xfs defaults,errors=remount-ro 0       1

instead of ignoring, mount (of xfs) will fail with this option.
I managed to remount
  mount -o remount,rw -t xfs /dev/sda3 /
and change the file.

If someone will tell me, which package exactly this should go, I'll resend
as a bug report.

The rest of the install was a piece of cake! Thanks!

Cheers,
Erich