Supported install hardware for Sarge?

Hi.

I'm currently trying to update Sarge install manual to reflect the
reality. Of course, I've read INSTALLATION-HOWTO, but that reflects
current state, not intended state. So, could somebody kindly help me
with the following?

1. Will we have boot images for 1.2 inch floppies on i386?

2. Will we have base system on a set of floppies? Yikes.

3. Will we have base system in a tarball?

4. Will we have support for install on NFS (diskless install)?
   (Recent discussion indicated it should be doable.)

Thanks
--
Miroslav Kure