Re: New Debian Boot logo proposals

On Fri, Mar 05, 2004 at 05:42:58PM +0100, Alessandro Polverini wrote:
> we have prepared three new proposals of the new boot logo for the Sarge
> installer.

If you ask me, I'm all for the second shot. Its features:

1. It's solid -- i.e. without black space at the top, which looked like I
   need to calibrate my display.
2. It's pretty -- don't take my word for it, it's just my opinion ;)
3. It looks professional and serious -- Debian is a serious distribution,
   it is for serious work, not for script kiddies, who might like some
   "over-cool" GFX
4. It is extraordinary clean, nothing distracts the user from the main
   thing: it's Debian!

--
Nikolai Prokoschenko
nikolai@prokoschenko.de / Jabber: pronik@jabber.org