Re: Is dhcp2 or dhcp3 the default install for Sarge?

Hi Luke,

I believe the debian-installer folks are using version 2 of the ISC DHCP
packages for the Sarge installer, but I am not 100% sure so I have Cc'ed
them here for additional input.

The maintainers of the Debian dhcp and dhcp3 packages would like to
replace the dhcp packages (ISC DHCP v2) with version 3 of the ISC DHCP
package, and get rid of the dhcp3 packages. It's been in our to-do list
for some time now but we haven't gotten around it yet. Feedback from the
debian-installer team about this move would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Eloy.-