Re: [i18n] aboot-installer now uses changelog-changes script

Tysdag 2. mars 2004 21:40 skreiv Nikolai Prokoschenko:
> On Tue, Mar 02, 2004 at 09:34:16PM +0100, Nikolai Prokoschenko wrote:
> > > So, translators, pleases DO NOT update this file manually FOR THIS
> > > PACKAGE if you happen to change your translations.  This will have
> > > to be done just before the package release only.  I put a note
> > > about this in the changelog itself.  --
> >
> > Apparently, your note has not been read by the Bokmål translator. I
> > guess it's time for an upgrade and a global policy ;) (no, not yet,
> > but I wish to....)
>
> Sorry, it could be my fault -- my scripts somehow do not like the
> nb.po file. I'm currently checking it.

Well, I did in fact update the changelog manually. I didn't read the message.
Sorry about that. But when updating over 20 changelogs I don't use time
reading the whole changelog.

Håvard