What's wrong with Denis Barbier's status pages ?

Hi,

I use Denis Barbier's d-i translation status pages daily in order to
check if my translations are up-to-date or are needing some love.

Right know, the page for my language (pt_BR) reads :

  debian-installer/partman/partman-partitioning: 41t2f  [Anré Luís Lopes]
  debian-installer/partman/partman: 18t5f7u  [André Luís Lopes]

Missing file: tasksel/po/pt_BR.po
Missing file: tasksel/tasks/po/pt_BR.po

All debian-installer PO files merged together: pt_BR.po  855t7f4u

Global statistics: 1008t7f35u   (88%)

PO files are available at
http://people.debian.org/~barbier/d-i/l10n/pt_BR/

Files fetched and report generated on: Sun Feb 29 20:40:51 UTC 2004

If you want to update a translation, please *always* contact the previous
translator in order to prevent duplication of work.  His mail address	can
be found in the PO file.  Other informations are also available at
  http://people.debian.org/~barbier/d-i/l10n/README.txt
please read these instructions before updating PO files.

I've already updated partman and partman-partitioning templates and they
wouldn't show up as needing to be updated the next the page's generated.

However, the problem is the text :

=======================================
Missing file: tasksel/po/pt_BR.po
Missing file: tasksel/tasks/po/pt_BR.po
=======================================

I've just updated my taksel SVN repository copy and surely the files
mentioned as missing are there. Also, the pt_BR language is correctly
included into the Makefile to be built.

Could someone give me a hint as to how could be happening with these
pages ? Is this temporary know problem or should I do something else to
help ?

Regards,

--
||  André Luís Lopes                 andrelop@debian.org                ||