Sun contacts, does d-i need anything from Sun?

Hi, I talked to the Chief Technology Evangelist of Sun at the Open
Source World Conference in Malaga, Spain two weeks ago for a while.
We discussed closer cooperation and he asked what Sun can do for
Debian.  I said I'd try to find out if there's anything specific we
need from Sun (like hardware for our SPARC port), and get back to him
with a list.  Do we need any specific hardware to accelerate the d-i
port, or help from engineers about specific issues?  One thing I'll
certainly mention to him (mention again, that is; I already mentioned
it in our discussions) is that I'd like to have contacts at Sun who
can test debian-installer on a wide range of Sun hardware (SPARC,
Intel and Opteron based).  Is there anything else we need?

Regards,
--
Martin Michlmayr
leader@debian.org