Shadow package translations

Hello Karl,

The shadow package is used during the second stage of Debian
Installer.

Thus, having its templates properly translated in all languages
supported by Debian Installer (will be 23 to 31 languages) is an
important target.

As a d-i beta3 release is in preparation, I'd like to ask you whether
you can upload a version of the shadow package which includes all
already sent translations from the BTS (bugs 229125, 227237, 227619,
227883, 228080, 229334, 229504, 229528, 230369, 232710, 233560).

As 221151 didn't lead to any change, I think it's a bit late now for
changing templates, so please drop it. I'll send you an update for the
french translation, relative to the current templates.

If you planned templates changes, please tell us very quickly and send
us a templates.pot file so that all these pending translations may be updated.

If, for some reason, you lack time for this, some of us in the d-i
team, including myself, can help in preparing and even uploading a NMU
(or a normal upload if you can upload it).

Many thanks in advance from the whole Debian Installer team,
especially translators....