kernels

On i386, the 2.4.25 kernel should enter the archive today or tomorrow as
udebs (crosses fingers), and all the images build ok using that kernel,
and I am in the process of testing them. It's a small upgrade, so I
expect that there will not be problems. So I plan to switch i386 over to
this kernel on Monday, unless there are problems. Then we can get XFS
working..

On other architectures, we have a variety of kernels. I know that there
are 2.4.25 images available for alpha, mips, ia64, probably some others.
If any arches are ready for a new kernel version, or are ready to at
least build additional udebs for a newer kernel version, please mail me
and give me the goahead and I will update linux-kernel-di.

--
see shy jo