Re: [l10n] Translation needed for console-data

Hello,

On Thu, Feb 26, 2004 at 01:50:08PM +0000, Alastair McKinstry wrote:
> Hi,
>
> In the next upload of "console-data" I am including a French
> Atari keymap.
> This means one more entry that requires translation.
>
> Can translators please provide a translation for
>
> "French (Atari)"
> for console-data/debian-installer?

Sorry, I wasn't quick enough to provide a translation for Brazilian
Portuguese (didn't had access to Debian-related messages yesterday).
Anyway, the Brazilian Portuguese (pt_BR) of the above entry is as follow :

"Francês (Atari)

Would you please include it into the next console-data upload or should
I send it somewhere else ? Where ?

Regards,

--
||  André Luís Lopes                 andrelop@debian.org                ||