Is the most recent tools/netcfg in CVS released?

Hi everyone,

I noticed some strange things in tools/netcfg, it seems it's not
released but was labeled ``unstable'' instead of ``UNRELEASED'' in
changelog.

I sent an Email to Joshua yesterday but haven't got any answer yet.
Would anyone look into this issue and give me an answer?  Thanks.

On Fri, Feb 27, 2004 at 04:41:51AM -0600, Ming Hua wrote:
> Hi Joshua,
>
> I was trying to update some translations for tools/netcfg, and noticed
> that although there is a very recent release to unstable (version 0.48,
> by Joey Hess), the most recently entry in changelog is still labeled as
> ``unstable'' instead of ``UNRELEASED''.  And there's no release logs
> about that CVS version either.  Is that a real release or just a typo?
> I would like to hold updating the changelog until this is clarified in
> order to avoid more confusion.

Ming
2004.02.27

Physics is much too hard for physicists.                 --- David Hilbert