Installation report - failed install

Two big problems, libdevmapper1.00 now needs to be installed,
Another system with a 120GB drive requires CONFIG_IDEDISK_STROKE
compiled into the kernel to see the entire drive.

I used the three floppy images (boot, root, net drivers) off the
business card iso from here.
http://gluck.debian.org/cdimage/testing/daily/i386/20040220/

Syntax S635MP, SIS635 with VIA Samuel 2 cpu.

I used defaults with the testing option.  This installs lilo, but
doesn't install libdevmapper1.00 so when the packages are configured
it returns an error and doesn't proceed.

I was able to manually download the required libdevmapper1.00 package,
replace the nano package with that (so it would get installed).  There
must be other problems because it didn't download a kernel, but I
already had a kernel I bult on another system so I could continue to
get the system up and running with.

Getting libdevmapper1.00 to install is required now.

--
David Fries <dfries@mail.win.org>
http://fries.net/~david/pgpkey.txt