Suggestion for installation manual

In section 2.2, "Installation media", it would be good to have a reference
to section 3.7, "Installing Debian GNU/Linux from a Unix/Linux system". I
spent ages trying to work out if this installation method was possible
(perhaps I should have read the table of contents).

It might also be worth mentioning in section 3.7 that this is an
alternative to remote installation. I intend to install Debian on a
machine that has no CD ROM drive and no hard disk this way: by installing
to a USB key on another machine, then plugging the key into the target
machine and using a boot floppy to boot the whole thing. I imagine that
this sort of thing is becoming more common with the advent of affordable
large USB keys and similar media.

--
http://www.mupsych.org/~rrt/
Kleineken: refreshes the dimensions other beers cannot reach