feedback on latest debian installer

Hi folks,
I just used the latest beta of the sarge debian
installer to install two systems and it works great.
Many thanks!

I have two small complaints though, for all I know
they may have already been fixed in the next version
but just in case...

First, at the phase of the installation where you are
asked which disk you would like to format with cfdisk
the Debian menu ncurses screen is not very intuitive.

It has two menu options "finish" and "continue" and up
until that point in time every option seemed to be
traversable by using the tab key, however I could not
tab down to finish nor could
i hit escape to jump back to a previous menu. So I
ended up running through the format phase 2 or 3 times
thinking that I had perhaps done something wrong and
that it was purposely not allowing me to proceed.

Eventually i figured out that you just need to use the
downarrow to get to the finish option, but not before
quite a bit of hair pulling and cursing. Could this be
changed so that tab will move the cursor to the
'finish' option as well as to the 'continue' option?

Secondly, after finishing the base installation and
rebooting my usb keyboard suddenly stoped working.
Its a good thing I had a spare PS/2 keyboard lying
around or this would have been a showstopper.

But by and large my experience was absolutly
hevenly, thanks again for the wonderful stuff :)

Alex Combas