Re: chinese case in current languagechooser (was Re: Languagechooser changes)

I'm in the process of uploading a new lanuagechooser version which
implements the new Chinese scheme :

Both Traditional and Simplified Chinese entries are back, replacing
Chinese (China) and Chinese (Taiwan).

Both trigger countrychooser for choosing a country among the three
countries for which a zh_YY entry exists in SUPPORTED.

If choosing Simplified, then China, you will end up with
zh_CN:zh:en_GB:en as languagelist, and zh_CN as locale

If choosing Traditional, then Taiwan, you will end up with
zh_TW:zh:en_GB:en as languagelist and zh_TW as locale

If choosing Simplified then Hong-Kong, you will end up with
zh_HK:zh_CN:zh:en_GB:en as languagelist and zh_HK as
locale. Installation should continue in zh_CN

I urge you to test this scheme ASAP and test all possible combinations
to see whether this agrees all of you. It's quite hard for me to test
all this, indeed... This is why I will upload a new languagechooser,
just to have it on daily builds.