Choose-mirror templates

(trying to send this mail twice already. Never hit the list...strange)

It looks like the changes I made in the 1.16 version of the
choose-mirror templates have been mostly reverted by Joey, in 1.18.

For instance, I replaced "Debian mirror" by "Debian archive mirror", so
that we use less "jargon" (beginners are maybe not aware of what a
mirror is.....so adding "archive" may help them).

1.16 also turned strings short descriptions in "prompts" for
consistency with other d-i modules.....These were also reverted.

I suspect that these changes from you were not made on purpose, but
rather some CVS mess (commiting from a not up-to-date copy).

Can you confirm before translators start "updating" their
translations?

(I won't change mine, just unfuzzy them)