Re: menu item for bterm-unifont

Hi,

At 13 Feb 04 11:13:43 GMT,
Matt Kraai wrote:
> In order to have main-menu run the postinst for bterm-unifont, I
> think the latter needs to have a menu item.  Is it OK to use 22?

I tried to use 22 on CD install.

Installer step is:
language -> country -> keyboard -> cd detect -> installer component from CD ->
detect network hardware -> configure network -> bterm-unifont

Hmm, that's bad.
bterm-unifont is called after configure network. And 'configure
network' step needs some additional glyph.

When I set 14 for bterm-unifont, it looks good result.

And at least we need to translate menu strings.

Thanks,
--
Kenshi Muto
kmuto@debian.org