Re: apt-install, and packages adding mounts

[Joey Hess]
> debootstrap 0.2.25 was changed to unmount /proc/bus/usb. Perhaps
> something like your code should really be added to debootstrap.

Changing debootstrap do not solve this problem, as the packages
requested and installed by apt-install is installed _after_
debootstrap is finished.

Changing debootstrap will solve the problem for packages installed by
debootstrap, so it is probably a good idea anyway, but I am not aware
of any such packages currently installed by debootstrap.  :)