Re: Change bterm-unifont udeb priority to standard

Matt Kraai wrote:
> anna does not install bterm-unifont because its priority is
> optional.  This causes missing characters in some languages.

There went another 5.5 mb of memory. No more 32 MB installs. :-(

Is there something we can do about this? It would compress to 786k,
which is still huge, probably increases bterm's memory footprint too,
and it's not needed for 90% of installations AFAIK, only
chinese/japanese/etc.

Maybe come up with a way to only install it if it's needed?

--
see shy jo