Re: [INTL:uk] Please add Ukrainian translations

Quoting Eugen Meshcheryakov (eugen@univ.kiev.ua):
> Hello all.
>
> Attached file contains Ukrainian translations for debian-installer.
>
> Information about language for languagelist file (also contained in
> languagelist_uk file):
>
> Ukrainian;uk_UA.KOI8-U;uk;UA
>
> Information for languagelist.i10n file can be found in
> languagelist.i10n_uk file.
>
> Eugeniy Meshcheryakov

What a great surprise. Thanks a lot, Evgueni....I'd like to say it in
ukrainian but I'm only able to say it in russian.....and for sure, you
don't want us to confuse both..:-)

Committing all this will take some time, mostly because of changelogs
commits. But that'll be done.

For further maintenance, I suggest you apply for an account on alioth
and then ask for commit authorisation either here or on #debian-boot channel.