Some characters fail to appear in d-i

The following characters fail to appear throughout the installer:

* greek capital chi (X), unicode 0x03A7
* greek capital ypsilon (Y), unicode 0x03A5

which package do I file the bug on (bterm?). Actually,
I have just checked bterm on its own (current debian package
version 0.1.15-1) and it has no trouble displaying these characters.
Same with jfbterm.
Is there a way to check if all of the characters are displayed
correctly *inside* the installer? Just to make sure that all is ok...

Konstantinοs