Re: pegasos/ppc install failing at kernel-install, need help ...

On Sun, Feb 01, 2004 at 03:23:02AM +0100, Giuseppe Sacco wrote:
> Il sab, 2004-01-31 alle 14:20, Sven Luther ha scritto:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I have been battling with the powerpc kernel-installer since a few days,
> > and i don't manage to get it working correctly.
> [...]
>
> I just tried and it seems to be working on a powerbook. I did use the sid netinst
> image from http://people.debian.org/cdimage/testing/sid_d-i/netinst/powerpc/20040131/

Ok, it worked fine for me also with debconf 0.2.25 which reached the
archive yesterday evening. Maybe it should be handbuilt for all arches,
if the autobuilder infrastructure is still broken.

Now, i will see if i can backport as much as is needed to the beta2
branch.

I would appreciate another round of chrp/chrp-rs6k/prepoldpmac testing
with the current CVS head though.

Friendly,

Sven Luther