unable to load wireless card from beta2

Hi all-

I reported in a successfull install report for the beta2 but noted that
I could not get my pcmcia wireless card working - I'm able to use the
internal e100 Thinkpad card, but still can't get my Netgear MA401
wireless working.

Popping in the Knoppix 3.3 cd, I'm able to access the wireless.  By
following the steps below, cardmgr will load without error, but I still
do not have access to the card:
http://lists.debian.org/debian-boot/2004/debian-boot-200401/msg00219.html

On the Knoppix 3.3 cd, they are using the same version of the kernel
2.4.22, and I attempt to load the same modules, but can't get the same
results- a working net card.  here are the modules loaded under knoppix
when the card works:
pcmcia_core
yenta_socket
orinoco
orinoco_cs

I'm using the stock 2.4.22 686 kernel package but never during the
install nor after can I get the card to be recognized.

Any ideas?  Known issue? Any workarounds?

Thanks,
-john

--
John Lavin <jlavin@wayreth.net> http://www.wayreth.net                  ,''`.
Fingerprint: B0AA 4A33 D43F BA67 E524  22F3 DA3B F8C8 2BA4 8C46        : :' :