Re: Remove my name from display!

taisto.kesseli@sci.fi wrote:

| I request you to remove my name from public "mockering-list" of yours
| immediately.  It has been on display for several years by now, and
| should be enough to satisfy your sick sense of humour. I give you 14
| days to remove my name from the a.m. list.
|
| Should you have some doubt of what I.m referring to, just seek with Google
| for "Taisto Kesseli", and you will find the referenced item (private email
| by nature).

Well, assuming that the page you're talking about is:
	http://lists.debian.org/debian-www/2001/debian-www-200112/msg00086.html

You sent a message to a publicly archived mailing list - not a private
email as you claim - and I don't imagine that anyone is likely to remove
it.  From http://www.debian.org/MailingLists/ :

	The mailing lists are public forums.

	All emails sent to the lists are distributed both to the list
	subscribers and copied to the public archive, for people to
	browse or search without the need to be subscribed.

Rather than sending this message to an unrelated mailing list - where,
once again, it will end up in the archives on the web - you should
perhaps direct your complaints to the mailing list admins:
listmaster@lists.debian.org.  (FWIW, that address is also given on the
page I quoted above.)

Cheers,

Cameron.