Re: daily image builds failing

ons 2004-01-28 klockan 17.00 skrev Matt Kraai:
> Howdy,
>
> Most of the daily image builds are failing because udpkg depends
> on libdebian-installer4 (>= 0.17.cvs), but they don't see
> libdebian-installer4 0.18, which was apparently uploaded on
> January 21.

I was wondering this myself. Turns out that the apt-get upgrade in the
cron job was failing, because of 404s on the mirror I'm using.
Incomplete mirror pulse or something, I have no idea. Anyway, I just did
a manual apt-get upgrade in the chroot, so today's build should be fine.

Well, "fine" is relative I guess. For some reason, cd_drivers and
net_drivers still don't build properly. I'm going to have a closer look
at that.

/Martin
--
Martin Sjögren