Re: Another update to Bosnian translation of d-i

On Wed, Jan 28, 2004 at 02:05:33PM +0100, Safir Secerovic Linux Zagor wrote:
> Hi, I updated those files you sent me and a couple more. So here they
> are. I also translated that iso*tab file, if you can, please commit it
> where it is intended, I'm a bit confused as to what to do with it.

No, please file a bugreport against the iso-codes package.

> All that is remaining right now, for Bosnian translation is those two
> tasksel po files. If you can, please send them to me, because they
> moved the cvs, but I cannot get them.

POT files are now available at
      http://people.debian.org/~barbier/d-i/l10n/POT/

BTW there were several problems with your files:
  * base-config/debian/po/bs.po
      There were 2 invalid escaped spaces "\ ", I removed the backslash,
      but of course I am not sure this was the right fix ;)
  * base-config/po/bs.po was outdated, you can retrieve a newer version at
        http://people.debian.org/~barbier/d-i/l10n/bs/
    Take care that it uses plural forms.

Denis