Re: Installation report

Christian Perrier wrote:
> Yeah, base-config should probably be uploaded again. Check with my
> all CVS-built images at http://people.debian.org/~bubulle (but
> unfortunately, I'm not sure I didn't forget to include a base-config
> CVS build....:-()

base-config is useless until it gets into testing; once it is in testing
the current version has vast potential to break beta2 businesscard and
netinst installs, besides making things hard for porters who are still
trying to release bata2 for their architecture. It also depends on
country selection stuff we have not yet worked out. Until these issues
are resolved or alleviated, I am holding off on further uploads.

--
see shy jo