Manual: Todo list + preliminary build system

I've just commited

debian-installer/doc/manual/TODO (updated todolist I had on my pages)
and
debian-installer/doc/manual/build/ (whacky build system, so you can
test your changes while implementing TODO list items :-)

This is basically the same stuff I sent here about two weeks ago. As
nobody complained and Joey indicated it would be good to have it in
cvs (until somebody comes with anything better), it's in.

The build system is placed in the build/ directory, because I didn't
want to overwrite good old manual/*.ent files (if we conclude that
this way of doing things leads to some dead end).  The build system
doesn't use any files from above directories (except, of course, en/,
cs/, ja/, pl/, pt_BR/, ... ).

--
Miroslav Kure