d-i and the archive

It looks like we have a working testing-proposed-updates queue for
debian-installer, so unstable is now open again for developmental
uploads. Feel free to upload any udebs to unstable now without worrying
about beta 2.

Porters who still want to try to release their architecture for beta2
can use the beta2 branch in CVS to make changes needed for your arch for
beta2, and put "testing-proposed-updates" in the disturbution field in
the changelog. These updates have to be manually approved, so you should
inform me of your changes so we can get them in. Please keep changes to
architecture independant packages to a minimum, as these have the
potential to break other architectures that have already released in
beta2. But if necessary we can get those in too.

--
see shy jo