Changelogs and translations

I must say I find d-i related changelogs really hard to read - it's
very hard to see changes made to the code because there are so many
entries about updated translations (take this as a compliment!).
Could we group all translations together?

So something like:

   * Anton Zinoviev
     - the install target in debian/rules removes all files CVS from the
       generated package.
     - added local variable for Emacs `coding: utf-8' at the end of the
       changelog.
   * Christian Perrier
     - Initial French translation (fr.po)
   * Safir Secerovic
     - Add Bosnian translation (bs.po).
   * Joey Hess

would become:

   * Anton Zinoviev
     - the install target in debian/rules removes all files CVS from the
       generated package.
     - added local variable for Emacs `coding: utf-8' at the end of the
       changelog.
   * Joey Hess
     - Fix udeb filename.
   * Updated translations: