Re: New Discover Upload Possible?

Steinar H. Gunderson wrote:
> How is this ATM -- unstable is no longer frozen (since we released beta2 and
> it goes from testing), right? If so, I could do the sponsor work and put it
> into unstable. :-)

Unstable is still frozen for most uploads, except those in classes known
not to affect arches that still want to try for beta2.

I had hoped to have a testing-prposed-updates for debian-installer by
now, but it has not happened yet. I am considering lifting the freeze
anyway, on the assumption that it will be available soon.

--
see shy jo