D-I Beta 2

Hi,

I installed Debian SID using the beta 2 installer on my laptop (Compaq
Presario 723ea).

The installation process went fine, and I saw some bug fixes from beta 1.
Thanks.

A weird thing I notice is that I don't have less utility. Only more is
available. During the installation I chose 'do noting' regarding the
packages, but that still seem a bit strange to me. Of course 'apt-get
install less' did the job.

I wanted to ask if that is done intentionally or just someone forgot the
package. If that's a mistake, should I open a bug?

I'll post my installation report ASAP.

Lior Kaplan
Israel

P.S
If you answer, please CC me, since I'm not subscribed to this list.