ia64 beta2 install report

Tested both netinst and businesscard ISOs, on i2000 prototype (dual
Itanium).  Both worked fine.  Only issues, which are already known are:

elilo udeb works but is English only and spews some unwanted text to the
screen.  Will be fixed in the next upload.

Installed kernel gives "sc(....)" messages for unimplmented syscalls.
Works fine, but is noisy.  Will be fixed when new kernel debs make their
way in to testing.  Current solution is to install a newer kernel from
unstable.

apt config after booting requires you to hit <cancel> to get out of the
"add apt source" screen.  I think after adding the first one, it should
give you a "do you want to add another" screen.

ISO doesn't autoboot because I got the dir structure wrong.  Have to
select the relevant device and type 'elilo'.

Can't install from USB.

Could do with some unaligned access warnings cleaning up.

Richard