Re: 11 Jan 2004 BUILD - Display Problems (Toshiba Satellite A20)

Michael Bonert wrote:
> The hardware detection doesn't properly set-up the display.
>
> *The "Choose language" screen was cut off at the bottom.
>
> **When I get to the disk paritioning I'm screwed 'cause I can't see the
> info/menu of commands at the bottom of the screen.

Boot the installer as follows at the boot: prompt --

 linux debian-installer/framebuffer=false

This will turn off the framebuffer which is probably causing your
problems. You will be unable to install in some languages, but English
and others with latin characters should be ok.

--
see shy jo