Re: Partman added to d-i repository

On  7.I.2004 at 23:11 Thorsten Sauter wrote:

> are there any plans to include it in d-i for sarge? Keep in mind, we're
> already in beta2.

I suppose we should try to make stable installer for all supported
architectures as soon as possible in order not to delay the release of
sarge.

On the other hand we can build install-images with partman even before
its inclusion in sarge.  Provided unstable is frozen this probably
means that the packages should be uploaded to experimental?

Anton Zinoviev