Re: ia64 install report

> > I tried to find this tring in the beta2 tree, but I could not. Anyway,
> > it appears to be a French translation that is wrongly encoded; d-i should
> > only use utf-8. If you can grep out the relevant udeb in /var/lib/dpkg/info/,
> > in the chroot, it should be easy to fix.
>
> The back-translation of this string is "No boot partition detected", if
> that helps track it down.

This only appears in sparc-installer and elilo-installer.

Both french translations are originally coded in ISO-8859-15 as we
usually do. Both package have the correct debian/po/output file so
that translations are converted to UTF-8 when they are integrated in
the templates.

So, I have no idea where this may come from.