Can I configure apt to add installer components to my archive?

Title: Can I configure apt to add installer components to my archive?

Morning all,

I use apt-move to maintain a local mirror of sarge on my LAN, so that each package is downloaded only once from the net and is then available to all machines.

I notice that the debian installer components are also kept in the same mirror structure on the CD, but under dists/sarge/main/debian-installer/binary-i386 rather than /dists/sarge/main/binary-i386 for the base packages.

Is it possible to configure apt to add those to my local archive? By adding something to sources.list, or directly to apt-move.conf, or some other way?

Grateful for any tips,

CC