Re: Status of Arabic Language Translation for New Debian Installer

Anmar Oueja <anmar@canada.com> writes:

> Hello all:
>
> Just wanted to let you know that Arabic Language translation of Debian
> installer has reached 11% and there is a lot of activity to get it
> done ASAP.
>
> Here is the link for the status (dynamically updated) :
> http://www.arabeyes.org/misc/debian_status_bar.html

Looking at it, you seem to be translating the files in a strange
order.

The recommended priority order is given in
<URL:http://cvs.alioth.debian.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/~checkout~/debian-installer/doc/translations.txt?rev=1.10&cvsroot=d-i>.

Translating tools_mipsel_delo-installer before tools_prebaseconfig
seem like the wrong priority order to me.

Keep up the good work.  I look forward to seeing the complete
translation. :)