Re: Installation in russian

On Monday 05 January 2004 17:48, Kenshi Muto wrote:
> OK, greek seems LANG=el_GR.ISO-8859-7.
> Did you run 'jfbterm -c other,ISO-8859-7,iconv,UTF-8'?

Yes it works in ISO encoding as well (for ISO encoded text of course
only).
Anyway, I was hoping to have the UTF-8 encoding as standard for the
greek language, for many reasons (one being the inclusion of the euro
symbol) and the majority of other greek developers seem to agree with
me.

> I'd like to add greek support when what's jfbterm option for greek.

From what I see so far, it supports greek fine. At least in
displaying, if it supports keymap changing (some key combination)
then it would support this fully.

--
Konstantinos Margaritis