Re: install report; jan 02 vmware netinst

Joey Hess wrote:
> base-config priority is still screwed up (foiled again!).

Which is just weird. I did 2 installs to my test laptop, one of the same
netinst, one of the jan 2 businesscard, and both got the base-config
priority right. In vmware, it was medium, and that was a non-default
value in questions.dat. It's possible that I somehow entered medium
priority in d-i, but I don't remember that. I am running the vmware
install again to test.

--
see shy jo