Re: why is dvorak the default keyboard for English locales?

On Thu, 2003-12-11 at 20:06, Joey Hess wrote:
> I see that even with the latest kbd-chooser, if I pick American English
> in languagechooser, it defaults to a dvorak keyboard. At least it asks
> me about it now at high priority, but surely the American English
> keyboard would be a much better default?

This is a bug in console-data, that I have fixed.
I cannot upload the fixed version ATM because there is a corrupted
version sitting in /pub/UploadQueue on ftp-master.debian.org,
and I can't login to clear it. I'm waiting for it to time out.

Sorry about that.

- Alastair