From: ricktylka@iinet.net.au [mailto:ricktylka@iinet.net.au]
Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2003 10:28 PM
To: 'dann frazier'
Subject: RE: VIA EPIA C3 install setting?

Hi Dan,
	Sorry I am to much a newbie to find the info you are talking
about. I take it I have to do more then boot from the bf24.bin and put
CONFIG_BLK_DEV_VIA82CXXX after the "boot:" prompt? I have done a search
with windows of the Debian 3.0 DVD-ROM looking for any reference to
CONFIG_BLK_DEV_VIA82CXXX. Where do I look for what I need to do to use
CONFIG_BLK_DEV_VIA82CXXX. Thanks for any help.

Regards,
Rick Tylka
32 Ind St., Lesmurdie 6076
Tel: (08) 9291 0321