VIA EPIA C3 install setting?

Hi,
	I am having trouble installing from both CD-ROM and DVD-ROM
using a VIA EPIA motherboard with a C3 CPU. Does anyone have any hints
as to what the BIOS settings might be needed? I have two different
install media and two different CD readers. All combinations give
intermittent results that stop near the format hard drive section. It is
difficult to even get to the format hard disk section. That is why I
thought the BIOS settings might need to be a specific setting.

Regards,
Rick Tylka
32 Ind St., Lesmurdie 6076
Tel: (08) 9291 0321