Re: Please make discover2 udebs available for testing

On Mon, 2003-06-16 at 10:22, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> [Jeff Licquia, 2003-06-02]
> > Thanks for all the feedback, patches, and patience.  I'm still learning
> > my way around discover, and this is my first udeb.
> >
> > Today, I have an important project to deliver something for.  Once
> > that's done, I'll turn some attention to these issues.
>
> Is there anything we can do to assist you with this?

Sure.  Write all the code for me. :-)

Seriously, I have been working on two things:

 - I have written a reduction script for discover 2 data, and have begun
testing it.  As far as I can tell, it works.  But I haven't yet
integrated the script into debian/rules so it's used to generate the
udeb.

 - I have been working on removing the curl dependency.  I have code
written that reads file: URIs directly instead of using curl, and I've
written it to use zlib if possible.  But I haven't tested compiling it
yet.

If you have time and energy to assist with these two tasks, or any
others you can identify, I'd appreciate it.