Re: 2003-06-12 installation failure report

tor 2003-06-12 klockan 11.41 skrev Gaudenz Steinlin:
> 2. partconf does not call swapoff nor unmount partitions when called
>    again. So if your configuration partially faild and you have to
>    reinvoke partconf, you have to do this manually first.

That's right, partconf currently has no real support for a second
invocation. I blame it on lack of time on my part. There are a number of
things that should be considered:
* Populating the menu with current data
* Unmounting/swapoff
* Keeping the sanity checks up to date
and probably others I can't think of right now.

Patches welcome. :-)

/Martin
--
Martin Sjögren