Re: Getting started with d-i?

For starters, take a look at

http://people.debian.org/~mbc/di.html

As for not touching your drive, there used to be a "make demo" but i'm
not sure if its still there. I'm sure there is still a lot that you
can do without actually doing an install.

--
michael cardenas       | GNU/Linux software developer
hyperpoem.net          | lead software engineer, lindows.com

"Climb Mount Fuji,
 O snail,
 but slowly, slowly."
- Matsuo Basho