Re: Please make discover2 udebs available for testing

[Jeff Licquia]
> Thanks for all the feedback, patches, and patience.  I'm still
> learning my way around discover, and this is my first udeb.

No problem.  I was expecting a few iterations before the package
became useful. :)

But we are very late at getting the next beta version of the Sarge CDs
out.  They were scheduled for late april, and we are still not there
yet.  Getting kernel 2.4 module names from discover is an important
requirement for this beta release.  Please give a new discover version
a high priority.

> Today, I have an important project to deliver something for.  Once
> that's done, I'll turn some attention to these issues.

I look forward to this.  When you make the new version, please make
discover-udeb depend on discover-data-udeb, as described in
<URL:http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=188820>.  It
would make some dependency trees simpler.