Re: dpkg-scanpackages and udebs

Hi...

Now for added points, when two versions of a udeb exist in an archive
directory, how does one make apt-ftparchive only list the most recent one in
the Packages file it generates? I'm currently using the recipe on that page
almost verbatim.

I'm trying to override just a single package out of the archive, so I've made
a complete mirror of all the udebs locally and have placed my updated udeb in
the same directory, with a bigger version number (0.04local > 0.04 ?). Anna
still seems to want to grab 0.04 though. For some reason, 0.04local comes
after 0.04 in the generated Packages (but why are both in there in the first
place?)

=)
Peter